Yes. The Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System was developed to serve as the tool to implement and verify compliance with the Michigan clean, renewable, and efficient energy act. MIRECS can also be utilized for transactions in the voluntary marketplace.
Articles in this section
- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
- Does a spreadsheet or other program developed by a MIRECS user somehow be construed as becoming “proprietary software of APX”?
- What are the MIRECS dispute resolution procedures?
- What provisions are there for Account Holders or other interested parties to communicate with APX and appropriate Electric Reliability Division staff members regarding MIRECS system operations and any proposed system changes or improvements?