The Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System is powered by the most widely used, highest volume, and technically advanced environmental market infrastructure that has been developed over nearly a decade. With more than 2 billion certificates under management, APX market infrastructure sets the standard for ensuring integrity in environmental markets. As an independent and trusted provider of infrastructure solutions, APX is fully committed to the highest market transparency and a level playing field for all market participants and stakeholders. We do not make markets or take principal positions in environmental transactions and are not a bank, brokerage or marketer.
Articles in this section
- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
- Does a spreadsheet or other program developed by a MIRECS user somehow be construed as becoming “proprietary software of APX”?
- What are the MIRECS dispute resolution procedures?
- What provisions are there for Account Holders or other interested parties to communicate with APX and appropriate Electric Reliability Division staff members regarding MIRECS system operations and any proposed system changes or improvements?