MIRECS was established by the Michigan Public Service Commission (Commission or MPSC) under authority conferred by 2008 PA 295. MIRECS is administered by APX, pursuant to a contract with the State of Michigan, Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth. The Michigan Public Service Commission is the effective governing body. The Commission has delegated day-to-day administration of the contract to the Electric Reliability Division
Articles in this section
- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
- Does a spreadsheet or other program developed by a MIRECS user somehow be construed as becoming “proprietary software of APX”?
- What are the MIRECS dispute resolution procedures?
- What provisions are there for Account Holders or other interested parties to communicate with APX and appropriate Electric Reliability Division staff members regarding MIRECS system operations and any proposed system changes or improvements?