No. Users are free to develop their own or utilize third party software that will be used in conjunction with the MIRECS system, MIRECS data, and MIRECS reports. However, such user-developed or third party software used in conjunction with MIRECS shall not, in any way, interfere with, put at risk, corrupt, injure, impair, or degrade the operations of the APX developed MIRECS system. Staff is working with APX to clarify the language.
Articles in this section
- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
- Does a spreadsheet or other program developed by a MIRECS user somehow be construed as becoming “proprietary software of APX”?
- What are the MIRECS dispute resolution procedures?
- What provisions are there for Account Holders or other interested parties to communicate with APX and appropriate Electric Reliability Division staff members regarding MIRECS system operations and any proposed system changes or improvements?