- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
FAQ: Account Registration
- If an Account Holder finds access to their account has been terminated, will the Account Holder have a right to appeal and a right and opportunity to cure any problem that results in access termination?
- What type of account should I select to register?
- Will participants be allowed to have a third party retire credits on their behalf; or do they need to have their own accounts?
FAQ: Project Registration
FAQ: Transfers and Retirements
FAQ: Meter Data Reporting
FAQ: Imports and Exports
- How will the issuance of Michigan Incentive Credits be handled in the case of RECs imported into MIRECS?
- Will a REC based on production from January 1, 2009 onward that is imported into MIRECS from a Compatible Tracking System translate directly into a REC in MIRECS?
- Can credits from other registries be transferred into or out of the Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System?