MIRECS Help Center
Imports and Exports
- MIRECS Import Process (Overview)
- Import/Export of Incentive RECs (IRECS)
- REC Imports & Exports Overview
Manage an Account
- Manage Invoices
- Overview of all Sub-Accounts
- Edit/Add Sub-Accounts
- Manage Account Access
- Change Password
- Customize Account Dashboard
- Activate New Account Registration
- Registering a New Account
- Account Types
- Account Registration Process Overview
- MIRECS Project Registration Process Overview
- Registering a MIRECS Project
- Registering a Thermal (Steam) Project
- Uploading Documents/Affidavits for a MIRECS Project
- Affidavit Documents and Requirements
Energy Waste Reduction (EWR)
- EWR Projects
- EWR Data Loading
- Issuance of EWR Credits
- Viewing Active EWR Credits
- Transferring Credits to an EWR Compliance Sub-Account
- EWR Compliance Report
Generation (Meter) Data Reporting
- Prior Period Adjustments
- Prior Period Adjustments
- Accepting and Disputing Reported Data
- REC Issuance
- Validity Check & Feasibility Failure Review
- Midwest ISO (MISO) Data
- Forward (Recurring) Transfers
- Withdraw Credit Transfer
- Reject Credit Transfer
- Accept Credit Transfer
- Transfer Credits to Another Account Holder
- View Active Credits
Forward Certificate (Recurring) Transfers
- Overview of the Forward (Recurring) Transfer Process
- Creating a New Forward Transfer
- Approve/Reject a Forward Transfer
- Check the Status of a Forward Transfer
- Removing or Modifying a Forward Transfer
RetirementSee All Articles
- Reporting Retail Sales
- Compliance Report
- Compliance Overview
- MPSC Review of Compliance Filing
- MIRECS Compliance Reporting and Transferring Certificates to a Compliance Sub-Account
Bulletin BoardSee All Articles
MIRECS Support DocumentsSee All Articles
Submit a Ticket/Report An IssueSee All Articles
Key Web LinksSee All Articles
Introduction to MIRECSSee All Articles
- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
FAQ: Account Registration
- If an Account Holder finds access to their account has been terminated, will the Account Holder have a right to appeal and a right and opportunity to cure any problem that results in access termination?
- What type of account should I select to register?
- Will participants be allowed to have a third party retire credits on their behalf; or do they need to have their own accounts?
FAQ: Project Registration
- What equipment can be included in calculation of Michigan Equipment Incentive Credits?
- What renewable energy generation technology does the Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System accept?
- Who can register an eligible project?
FAQ: Transfers and RetirementsSee All Articles
FAQ: Meter Data Reporting
- What are Peak and Off-Peak Hours?
- What is the definition of ‘On Peak Hours’ in MIRECS?
- How far back can generation data be back loaded?
- How does the Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System verify renewable energy generation?
FAQ: Imports and Exports
- How will the issuance of Michigan Incentive Credits be handled in the case of RECs imported into MIRECS?
- Will a REC based on production from January 1, 2009 onward that is imported into MIRECS from a Compatible Tracking System translate directly into a REC in MIRECS?
- Can credits from other registries be transferred into or out of the Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System?
- Will an Account Holder be permitted to retire for the Michigan RPS on behalf of other partner organizations; or will each entity need to register individual accounts?