The Michigan Renewable Energy Certification System strikes a balance between respecting the privacy of certain account holders and providing the public with complete Registry transparency. As a result, MIRECS provides a number of publicly accessible reports that provide comprehensive information about renewable projects without requiring account holders to disclose their presence or their credit inventory. The Public Reports provide comprehensive information about all renewable energy projects.
Articles in this section
- What Eligibility is Tracked in the MIRECS?
- How are the issuance of Incentive RECs (IRECs) calculated?
- How do I change the Account Manager?
- What is the MIRECS Dashboard?
- Who is APX?
- What information is public?
- Does a spreadsheet or other program developed by a MIRECS user somehow be construed as becoming “proprietary software of APX”?
- What are the MIRECS dispute resolution procedures?
- What provisions are there for Account Holders or other interested parties to communicate with APX and appropriate Electric Reliability Division staff members regarding MIRECS system operations and any proposed system changes or improvements?