Once a Credits transfer is initiated by the Transferor, the Transferee (Entity Receiving Credits) reviews the Inbox module to accept or reject the new Credits Transfer request.
To accept a Credit Transfer, the Transferee takes the following steps:
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Inbox module.
- Under the Inbox module, Click the ‘Accept’ hyperlink to accept a single transfer.
- Alternatively, you can Accept multiple (or all) pending transfer by Clicking the checkbox(es) and then Click the ‘Accept Selected’
- In the “Credit Transfer Confirmation” screen, select the Sub-Account where the accepted Credits are to be deposited.
- Click the [Accept] button to confirm the Sub-Account where the Credits will be deposited.
Note: Transferor and Transferee will be notified via email of the confirmed Credit Transfer.