Once the Forward Transfer is initiated by the Transferor, the Transferee can Accept or Reject the request through the Forward Transfers Inbox module.
Accept Forward Certificate Transfer
To approve a Forward Transfer, the Transferee (Account Holder who will receive Credits) takes the following steps:
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Forward Transfer Inbox
- Select the ‘Accept’ hyperlink under the ‘Accept’ column to effectuate the Forward Transfer
Note: Vintages within a scheduled forward transfer will process on the applicable monthly issuance date.
- You are then taken to the “Credit Transfer Confirmation” screen. The Transferee will select the Deposited Sub-Account (where the RECS will be deposited) and then select [Accept] to finalize acceptance of the new Forward Transfer
- Transferor and Transferee will be notified via email of the new status of the Forward Transfer.
Reject Forward Certificate Transfer
To reject a Forward Transfer, the Transferee takes the following steps:
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Forward Transfers Inbox
- Under the Forward Transfers table, Click the ‘Reject’ hyperlink under the Reject column to decline the Forward Transfer
- Select the [OK] button to confirm the selection
- Transferor and Transferee will be notified via email of the new status of the Forward Transfer