Change Password: How to Change your own Password
The User can change their login password from the MIRECS Account Dashboard.
- From the Account Dashboard, Click on the ‘Change Password’ link on the menu bar at the top right.
- In the Password Change screen, enter password in all the fields on the Password Change screen.
- Click the [Change] button to change the password for the Login Name.
Change Passwords: Logins Assigned to the Account
The Account Manager can change the Password for a Supervisor and/or View-only login.
- In the Account Dashboard, go to the Account Management module and Click the ‘Review/Edit/Add Logins’ hyperlink.
- In the “Login Management” screen, Click the hyperlink under the ‘Login Name’
- In the “Login Information” screen, enter new “Password” and “Confirm Password’.
- Click the [OK] button to update Password
Note: The account manager will need to send the revised password to the owner of the login. They will be asked to change the password when logging in for the first time.