Add New Sub-Accounts
An Account Holder can create additional Active and Retirement Sub-Accounts by selecting the [Create New Sub-Account] link located in the Account Status module from the MIRECS Dashboard
Alternatively, Sub-Accounts can be added by selecting the [Create New Sub-Account] link located in the Account Status Module
- Select the Sub-Account Type
- Active for additional Active Subaccounts
- Retirement for Additional Retirement Sub-Accounts
- Designate a Name/Alias. The name can be the purpose for the retirements or other identifying labels
- Designate Open - Yes for Subaccounts that are active or Open - No for Sub-Account that are inactive
- Status Reason s is an optional administrative field to note metadata about the current status.
- The Status Effective Date is a read-only administrative field to capture the date of the current status.
An Account Holder can edit Active Sub-Accounts by selecting the hyperlinked name of the subaccount from the Account Status Module. The Sub-Account registration fields can be updated and saved.
A Sub-Account can be deactivated by selecting the Open No radio button
The Sub-Account registration screen will display all projects that currently deposit certificates into this Sub-Account.
To deactivate an active Sub-Account, select the Open - 'No' radio button.