Adjustments to Generation/Meter Data may be entered for a prior period if there were any changes to reported data or if the prior period was incorrectly reported. Prior period adjustments can either be uploaded by the QRE (Most Cases) or by the Project Owner (if they are eligible to self-report their meter data)
QRE's can load adjustments through the Meter Data Loading Module
To upload Prior Period Adjustments, the QRE takes the following steps:
1. Go to the Meter Data Loading module and
- select the year from the Dropdown
- Choose the Radio button for "Adjustment"
- and Click the[Browse...] button to locate the file.
2. Click the [Upload] button to upload the Prior Period Adjustment
Note: If there are any issues with the data in the upload file, the file will not be uploaded.
3. After Clicking the [Upload] button, a confirmation screen will appear to display and confirm the results of the upload.
Generators that are eligible to Self-Report can enter Prior Period Adjustments through the Project Mangement Module
To Self-Report Prior Period Adjustments, the Account Holder takes the following steps:
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Project Management module
- Under the Project Management module, Click the corresponding ‘hyperlinked month’ and year under the Modify Generation/Emissions column.
- From the “Self-Reporting/Facility/Project Output Data Review” screen, Click the Adjustment New Status hyperlink in the row for the period you want to adjust.
- Enter new Reporting Period information for “Total Generation” and specify the amount of “On-Peak Generation”.
Note: The Reporting Period values (“Reporting Period Begin” and “Reporting Period End” dates) will be auto-populated based on dates of original entry.
Note: “Credit Creation Summary” will automatically populate after the Total Generation, On-Peak Generation, and Reporting Period information are entered.
- Check off the box next to “I attest [. . .] that the information submitted on this form is accurate [. . .]”
- Verify details of entry and Click [Submit]
- Click the [Save] button to finish self-report of monthly generation data.